Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Oh The Places You'll Go | 2012 Travel


London, England | June 8-18, 2012










Oxford, England | 2012


















Paris, France | 2012

Paris is a magical place. I've always dreamed of seeing the Eiffel Tower and sitting on a curbside cafe and sipping on a cappuccino. My dreams come true more and more each year. 

The first view of the Eiffel Tower.
It literally took my breath away. I'm pretty sure I squealed. 

My favorite shot. On top of the Eiffel Tower.


The Eiffel Tower at night. So magical. 
The Arch De Triumph


The view on top of Arc de Triomphe. Beautiful!

Yup! That is the Eiffel Tower in the background.
Love this girl!


The Louvre


Inside The Louvre.
Could have spent hours in the place.

Inside The Louvre with one of my favorite girls. 





Cathedral Notre Dame de Paris. Rain. Umbrellas.
Perfect day in Paris.





Cathedral Notre Dame de Paris

Inside the Notre Dame

cathedral notre dame paris
______________________________________________________

Rome, Italy | June 18-22, 2012

Yes, I was able to visit Rome, Italy for a second time this past year.  I went with my wonderful friend Madey! This was the first time that I have traveled "alone" and not in a group of 20. 
We learned a lot. How to budget, how to plan an itinerary and how to be aware of our surrounding. Pretty much how to be responsible. ha  It was a growing time. I learned a lot. I'm glad we did it and I recommend it. 

The Colosseum.
 It was even more beautiful the second time. 

Inside the Colosseum. 





The Arch of Constantine

St. Peter's Basilica. The Vatican. 

Inside the ornate St. Peter's Basilica. Breathtaking. 









Authentic Italian Pizza.
We pretty much lived off of pizza. It was the cheapest and it was delish.  
Trevi Fountain.
Our wish the first time came true. 

The Pantheon. One of my Favorites. 






The Spanish Steps

Had to get this. The traditional "tourist" shot. 



Termini Station. The journey home begins. 

Waiting to board our flight home. Fiumicino Airport.


______________________________________________________


Auckland, New Zealand | October 25

Oh New Zealand! There is so much to say about this wonderful trip. How God opened my eyes to those around me, how my camera is a bridge to minister to others and that because Jesus lives in me I am to bring that piece of heaven down to earth and bless those around me. It was overwhelming and awesome! 































 _____________________________________________________

 Fiji 2012

Fiji was an amazing experience. I was part of a video team, visited a prison and took pictures of families in the slum village. It was a great time. I learned a lot. I loved every moment. 

Inside the Fijian Prison

The Video group! We are so cool!

Free day in Fiji!










 Well, that's it! God has blessed me this past year. I've been places I thought I would never see. 
Through each journey God has revealed His awesomeness in me. I can't wait to see all that he will do through me in 2013.




1 comment:

  1. Ah!!! Love looking at your beautiful pictures, girl! What a fun year!! Love ya! :D

    ReplyDelete