Sunday, June 24, 2012

Baby Shower Fun||Jennifer & David


As you know my wonderful mother is having a baby. We are all pretty excited. In march a threw my parents a Gender Surprise Party for the sweet little one. So Fun!
I had the privilege of giving both my mom and step-dad a baby shower.
 I had a blast being able to plan it. I loved creating this wonderful celebration for my sweet new sister. 
A special thanks for all those that helped me make this event special. I couldn't have done it without them!











 Thank you Angelina for taking these wonderful pics.







3 comments:

  1. Curly, everything looks amazing!! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful event! Anntonette, you put so much planning, time, and preparation into making such a special party. Someday you will have to share these photos with your little sister-to-be. David is so blessed to have found Jennifer. You and Angelina were bonus blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Curls. Your party planning/coordinating/decorating and card making skills still amaze me. Ever thought about planning those weddings you'll be shooting some day? You have skills! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete