Monday, March 19, 2012

Lovely Mondays//Beautiful Faces

Since Mondays are my lease favorite day I decided to post about some of my favorite things...oh and people. 
March has been full of fun...Fun comes with beautiful people...Beautiful faces.
These are just a few of the beautiful people in my life. I love them. They are so cool. 



 Josh and Jinous are so adorable. I love them!


 Can you believe this gorgeous lady is my Grandma? She is so stinkin cool. She wins the coolest grandma reward. Hats off

I am so happy I have a sister like babbs. She is the bestest friend I could ever have. 
Love, Love, Love this girl.   


Shopping is definitely on my list of top 10 favorite things





Hanging out with friends and chatting it up is always a blast. Never a dull moment with these girls!


Talking photography. I love being inspired. These 2 girls are a huge inspiration to me.
 Babbs and Hailey are amazing photographers.

  Isn't she so cute?

Happy Day!

Beautiful Lady!


 Well I hope you had a great Monday and that you found plenty of things to be grateful for. Life is to short to be selfish , prideful or ungrateful...
"Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe." 
Hebrews 12:28

No comments:

Post a Comment