Thursday, September 8, 2011

Where Did August Go?...


August 2011

Time is flying by. This summer has been such an amazing one. God has opened doors that I never thought I would have the privilege of walking through. Italy being one of the many doors and the highlight of this amazing summer. It seems like yesterday I was blogging about my Adventures in Italy and now it is already September. Where did August go? ha
In August, Madey and I were able to visit a friend, Joelle Long in Seattle,WA. It was so great to help Joelle with her house, touring Seattle with each other and being able to just sit up late and do what girls do best... talk! Being able to look back on memories and laughs was so fun and refreshing. I miss it already. 
 After our time in Seattle, Madey and I took a train headed to her hometown in Portland, OR for a Photography Class
Oh Portland, OR! What have you done to me!?  It was amazing. The mountains took my breath away. The North West with its scenery and uniqueness made me miss my hometown in California. I am so happy that I was able to experience and learn new things in beautiful, wonderful Oregon with Madey, her family and the IPS team. 
It was so hard to leave...but to top off this amazing time I had the opportunity to capture some images of Madey and her sweetness...she is so cool!!!
Enjoy!






 

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment